• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

How Paul might fund his retirement

p51

P

PNewitt

<<picking myself off the floor>>

Good Gosh! This is nuts! Needless to say, I'm humbled by this. Thanks so much for showing this (to me).

The new book, as I've said will be about $100, but I'm including some neat items (like a patch, decal, etc...). I feel torn for charging that much to those of you who love your CS, but may not make a lot of $$, and then I think about how this is really a limited edition book, that I'm really putting in a lot of hard work (right now).

I am truly honored. I wrestle financially myself, so this is great to hear.

Thanks! Paul N.

OP
OP
p51

p51

PNewitt said:
<<picking myself off the floor>>

Good Gosh! This is nuts! Needless to say, I'm humbled by this. Thanks so much for showing this (to me).

The new book, as I've said will be about $100, but I'm including some neat items (like a patch, decal, etc...). I feel torn for charging that much to those of you who love your CS, but may not make a lot of $$, and then I think about how this is really a limited edition book, that I'm really putting in a lot of hard work (right now).

I am truly honored. I wrestle financially myself, so this is great to hear.

Thanks! Paul N.
Paul

I reckon based on the original price tag on my copy of the recognition guide and the latest ebay price that the annual ROI on the book is ~22%. So..........
I think I'll take about 100 copies of the new version. :grin:

James

P

PNewitt

will that be UPS or FedEx?

LOL....thanks. I actually have a member here wanting ten copies of the new book as an investment.

Paul N.

P

PNewitt

Thanks for keeping tabs on the EBAY sales of my books.

Now, if I'd only put quite a few away! <<Sigh>>

Paul N.

OP
OP
p51

p51

PNewitt said:
Thanks for keeping tabs on the EBAY sales of my books.

Now, if I'd only put quite a few away! <<Sigh>>

Paul N.
Paul

Now that I know what a good investment your books are I'd like my copy of your new book signed and numbered......pleeeeze.....

....dibbs on copy #1 :grin:

James