• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Just to Help Jack

robert campbell

she be "over striped" and "over grilled", but from the pic, wonder what she is? can't tell!

mike in CA

It has either been wrecked or is a clone. The pictures do not show if the cradles for the hood pins are there. If they are not, then it was either wrecked or is a clone. Most of the clones do not have the hood locks as they were the hardest modification. The grill is completely wrong as are the hub caps. Without a close look at the car i am betting it is a clone.

Mike

Gregpet

Can't say if its real or not but if it is a GT/CS buying one from Odessa (serious West Texas) is not a bad idea. I bought mine from Lubbock and it hardly had a bit of rust.