• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Gallery

PFSlim

Jon

Did I miss a post about the gallery? Been traveling a lot and very well could have but did the large gallery on the left side (big red letters) go away?

Thanks in advance

Paul

admin

Staff member
Administrator
We've had both the old and the new Gallery going for over a year. Some links pointed to the new and others to the old. I'm just trying to consolidate so we don't have 2 different galleries.

If you have photos in the old please put them in the new. If anyone needs help with this just email me.

New Gallery = http://www.californiaspecial.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=list
Old Gallery = http://www.californiaspecial.com/photogallery/

I didn't make a post about this specifically. Sorry. I probably should have. I was just going through and cleaning up links.

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Okay Jon. The old gallery allowed us to have a bunch of pictures posted. I think I had over 60. However, the new gallery only allows 25. Correct?

Paul

BroadwayBlue

Okay Jon. The old gallery allowed us to have a bunch of pictures posted. I think I had over 60. However, the new gallery only allows 25. Correct?

Paul

You can create multiple galleries if needed ... not sure if Jon wants us to do that if he's trying to limit disc space but it's an option.

For example I had a gallery for my 302 and another for my 289.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Don't worry about disk space. I can't recall if there's a 25 pic limit per album, but if that's the case and it's causing anyone problems I can bump it up.

As Rich said you can have multiple albums in your personal Gallery, and that's exactly how I envisioned people using it. If it makes sense to make a new album (ie. one for each car) by all means please do. When someone clicks on your "My Gallery" link they'll see all your albums and then be able to browse each. Click on Rich's for a good example.