• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Styled Steel Wheels for Sale

U

Unregistered

Set of 4 chrome styled steel wheels for sale. Includes 4 GT center caps, but no trim rings. Brand new BF Goodrich radial TA's. A buddy of mine bought the wheels at Turkey Rod run in Daytona last week, and had the tires put on a couple of days later. He thought he was going to put them on a 72 Ranchero GT, but the center hole is too small. He wants $650 for the set. They are now located in SW Michigan.

If you are interested, email me and I will put you in touch directly.

Gatorbait

Sorry...

The above post is mine....not sure why I was in as unregistered rather than under my ID.

Gatorbait

Tire Size

The tires are 2.25-70X14 BFG T/A RWL Radials (same as G-70X14).

OP
OP
U

Unregistered

That seems quite expensive. Probably are going to have to lower the price before they sell.

Mustanglvr

Unregistered said:
That seems quite expensive. Probably are going to have to lower the price before they sell.

I think $650.00 is an excellent price.

Mosesatm

I paid right around $400, after shipping, on eBay for a nice set of chrome styled steel wheel, with rings and caps but no tires. From what I've seen on eBay since then I paid a fair price but probably a little on the high side of fair.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Unregistered said:
ok. good for you.
And good for you that you think they're too expensive. Surely if you're going to interject your personal opinion into a sales thread then you shouldn't mind others doing the same.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I only have it set up this way for a few weeks because of the forum software change. I wanted to give members a chance to post if they were having login problems. I'll change it back soon.

OP
OP
U

Unregistered

Just to clear your illuminate your misunderstanding, I don't mind others doing the same. Where did I ever say that I didn't want anyone "injecting" their opinions? I meant by "good for you" that I didn't mind that she disagreed with me, since she had specifically quoted my post. Try not to read things in that aren't there in the future. Thanks.