• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted 1968 mustang console

OP
OP
cool68

cool68

thank you

Tell me what you want/need. I may be able to help.

Neil
Hello Neil well i need a complete console...if i cant find one at a good price i will try and piece one together....i would like to start out with a good base (the bottom part) i dont know that much about them...so i need all the help i can get thanks

franklinair

That's a GOOD price if it's in decent condition...But- it doesn't show the padded radio bezel. That can be a tough find, and pricey. I'll check my stash and see if I have one. If you're NOT interested, let me know. I'll buy it.

Neil

OP
OP
cool68

cool68

That's a GOOD price if it's in decent condition...But- it doesn't show the padded radio bezel. That can be a tough find, and pricey. I'll check my stash and see if I have one. If you're NOT interested, let me know. I'll buy it.

Neil

I couldn't buy the one off of eBay but please check your stash for any part you may have. Thanks

franklinair

What color do you want? I've got a good spare console, but I've got about $300 in it.
It includes the radio bezel, and I can dye it any color you want.
I'll be out of town for the next 2 weeks. Let me know.

Neil