• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale GT/CS on Ebay

CougarCJ

Not in the registry book. Bench seat, J code. Claims to have a Marti Report.

8R01J154375
65C D 8B 29C 72 5 W

robert campbell

Looks like a nice candidate as a day one driver and rolling restoration as you go. Nice pictures of the proper areas. Great color combination.

Get her home and fix the front bumper and clean up the engine compartment. Redo the front and rear seats and have fun! Assumes it runs and drives ok as they say.

Find a hungry painter and give it a decent paint job and off you go!!

Rob

robert campbell

I noticed that it has a heavy duty suspension option. Wonder what all the components are for this option. I have it somewhere, but Marty seems to have it on the tip of his tongue!!

Rob

CougarCJ

I noticed that it has a heavy duty suspension option. Wonder what all the components are for this option. I have it somewhere, but Marty seems to have it on the tip of his tongue!!

Rob

Increased rate springs, larger sway bar, stiffer shocks.

Ruppstang

Same as used on the GT. Here are the springs

Attachments

• 68 GTCS  J code GT with automatic transmission.jpg
    68 GTCS J code GT with automatic transmission.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 21

franklinair

It wouldn't be concourse, but Classic Auto Air sells a system for '68's that looks pretty good. (Excellent for a driver.) About $1K+/-.

Neil