• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Radio Antenna

nfrntau

My car came (to me) with a rectangular antenna base. I like the look of this base better than the round. Just curious how many other GT/CS's have a square base antenna and if it is also considered correct for our cars?

quicknick

If I am not mistaken, all San Jose cars came with round bases only. One of the small clues in identifying a real CS. Can anyone else varify this? Nicholas

Sarge

Mine came with a square base, but I am not sure if it is original, as it was one solid antenna, not the "collapsing" one... Were all antennas solid? That might help answer this question.
Robert

severin

Hi,

can anyone tell me the position on the fender to drill the hole for the antenna? What size hole to drill would also be very useful!

regards

Severin

OP
OP
nfrntau

nfrntau

Can't help you on this one. My fenders along with the rest of the car are at the chemical strippers which is a 4.5 hour drive from my home.
I should get it back in about three weeks. If you noone else has the info to give yuo send me an e-mail in a few weeks and I'll look at it for you.