• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Email

Mustanglvr

Hey Jon,
How`s that new baby doing? Great I hope.

I had a problem with my email the other day. I had written a long email and had to leave in the middle of it. When I got back I finished it and clicked to send it. Then a page came up and said my session had expired. It had a place to log in again so I did and lost the whole message.:sad: I was not happy to say the least. Is there anyway you can lengthen a session in the mail so it does`nt expire quite so soon or at all? This has happened before to me. Thanks, Rhonda

Mosesatm

Rhonda, if it can't be lengthened you might want to try writing the message in Word or another word processing program then cut & paste into the website.

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

I`m techically computer illiterate so I`m not so sure that will work for me. I should have saved it to a draft and sent it later I spose.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
You're talking about the free yourname@californiaspecial.com email? Unfortunately I have no control over that. It's done by a 3rd party company. Sorry.

You're right that the best way is to save a draft.