• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

If you're a "Lurker" here, and you aren't on the GT/CS Registry list...

P

PNewitt

If you like to read the message boards here, and you're not a "member", or registered--and you happen to own a GT/CS, you should at least get your name and address to me (ASAP!!) for any future mailings about the upcoming book, other items, and events.

Here is my address:

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registry
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

If you DO own a 1968 GT/CS, please send me your VIN, and door tag info, and any options you have on the car--as well as anything else of interest about your car.

Thank You!

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registrar.

p.s. I am setting up a new registry for the 2007 Mustang GT/CS, the 2006 Mustang CE, and the Mustang SCS.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

it would be safe to say 60% are left, but it's probably more like 40%. Overall, easily half of all 1964-73 Mustangs are "gone".

For example, the SAAC Registry for the '68 Shelby has a 23% compliance rate (of production), and the GT/CS Registry is about 28% compliance (incl. '68 HCS).

Paul.

J_Speegle

Paul don't remember if I "registered" mine with you. I've had 8R01J160344 for about 5-6 yrs. Not sure for how much longer but its mine for now

hotrodgrany

PNewitt said:
If you like to read the message boards here, and you're not a "member", or registered--and you happen to own a GT/CS, you should at least get your name and address to me (ASAP!!) for any future mailings about the upcoming book, other items, and events.

Here is my address:

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registry
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

If you DO own a 1968 GT/CS, please send me your VIN, and door tag info, and any options you have on the car--as well as anything else of interest about your car.

Thank You!

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registrar.

p.s. I am setting up a new registry for the 2007 Mustang GT/CS, the 2006 Mustang CE, and the Mustang SCS.
Let me know , like to get my 2007 GT/CS in the registry for the 2007's here are pictures, but of course, I have pictures posted here. hotrodgrany/Kathy

Attachments

• Copy of PICT1157.JPG
    Copy of PICT1157.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 50
  • PICT1166.JPG
    PICT1166.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 47
OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Hi Kathy,

I appreciate your sending me some photos. I'm doing quite a few pages on the development of the '07-'08, and I can use some examples.

When the dust clears from this book, I'll set up some sort of late model registry--and perhaps list it on this site.

thanks--what a nice GT/CS!

Paul N.