• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

tires

teamlo

I was wondering what people are using, in terms of white sidewall tires for '68 cars that were originally euqipped with them. I am looking for a radial tire that closely approximates the Firestone Wide Oval WSW tire that was used on GT equipped cars. Right now, I am using BFG Radial T/As, white letter, but am really more interested in a close match for WSW tires. Thanks.

OP
OP
teamlo

teamlo

What I am looking for is a radial tire, with the small white stripe. In other words, something that is as close to a Firestone Wide Oval WSW tire as possible. Not interested in a bias-ply tire, which is what Coker offers.

RedGTvert

teamlo said:
What I am looking for is a radial tire, with the small white stripe. In other words, something that is as close to a Firestone Wide Oval WSW tire as possible. Not interested in a bias-ply tire, which is what Coker offers.

Coker has Radials. Not sure if they have what you want. You can always call. They have great customer service.