• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

BRN 2 RN – 390GT - Is For Sale

brokg1

I have decided to sell my 390GT 1968 Mustang GT/CS.

“BRN 2 RN” (BORN 2 RUN) was purchased new at Urbanec Ford in Glendive, MT. I was able to obtain a copy of the data card Urbanec Ford completed for this vehicle with the name of the original owner. It shows the VIN, owner’s name, options, and selling price. I, also, have the original Philco AM radio with the front dash speaker and extras.

The car has the window VIN tag intact on the dash and the door data tag.

Basic information on the car:

VIN 8R01S157792

65A 2-Door Hardtop – Bucket Seat
A Black
2D Red Vinyl
17D April 17, 2008
73 Salt Lake City
7 3:25:1
5 4-Speed Manual

Black paint
Red standard interior
Red Striping
390GT (4V)
4-spd Manual
Built April 17, 1968
Salt Lake City DSO (73)

Additional options:
GT/CS GT Equipment package
Goodyear Eagle GT II Tires
Air Conditioner
AM/FM Radio
Tinted Glass
Styled Steel Wheels (Argent w/ GT center cap)

This is a Montana car that has seen very little adverse moisture or climate conditions since restoration. It now resides, covered, in my Florida garage. A swatch of the red stripe tape from “BRN 2 RN” was used in 1989 by Bill Norton at Valley Ford in North Hollywood, CA, to match the color and again produce the red stripe kit. This car is a strong runner and an absolute pleasure to drive, whether cruisin' or on a road trip.

Photos of “BRN 2 RN” can be viewed at my gallery, http://californiaspecial.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=229

Selling Price: $38,500

Inquire at grbrwr@gmail.com or call 727-215-5278.

Thanks,

G Brewer
brokg1

Last edited:

hookedtrout

What kind of fog lights does it have, they look like Marchal brackets but not Marchal fogs?

Thanks, Cory