• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Most Famous GT/CS coming up for sale.

Paul,
In High school I had a regular 68' coupe that I loved and ended up selling in my twenties. To this day I still regret it but I have moved on and have been rebuilding a gt/cs for the past two years and my son and I are almost done. It is a great sense of pride when I am driving it down the road or my son is.
Paul I can only imagine how hard it must be for you. I still and alway will have found memories of my first 68'
Randy

hookedtrout

Did your car sell Paul?

Cory

Yes. I'm going to sell my GT/CS.
It will go up for sale in August, 2008. This is just a head's up for folks on this site.

I will be mailing fliers to everyone in the Registry in late July with the details.

390-4-speed--type car. Original Maroon paint. This is the cover car for the 1989 book (that inspired the late model GT/CS), and will be featured in the new book. It is THE premiere GT/CS in the Registry, owned since April 1974 by myself, the GT/CS Registrar. This is the CS that inspired the GT/CS Registry and book.

This will be offered to serious buyers only, for a premium price.

thank you,
Paul M. Newitt