• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Rear fibergalss parts for sale on ebay

68sunlitgold

Ok these are not mine but I thought I would post it here for anyone looking for parts. He is listing:
Trunk lid
Both qtr extensions
Rear light panel with lights
Hood with locks

The pics are not good enough (none of the back sides) so I can not tell if they are original, I would ask for more pics. He is from Washington state which did get the GT/CS originally so they very well could be.

Here is the link to all his items:

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZcdbearteetQQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

Doug

cmacias24

I would be very suspecious. Why? What if the car was stolen and they are parting it out? The parts look in too good of a condition for someone to part out. I would ask questions. I would hate for someone to steal my car and part it out. Sorry for sounding so negative. My 2 cents.