• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Hardware stackup on Marchals?

miller511

Hi all,

Just put the finishing touches on assembling the Marchal Light conversion on the '68. I had the Lucas lights on previously.
Question- The hardware for mounting doesn't seem quite right. Can someone let me know what the "stackup" should look like?

The back side of the Marchals are right up against the grille. This seems incorrect to me. Is there another spacer between the bracket and the light?

Hope the first pic shows what I'm trying to ask.

Thanks, Jeff

Attachments

• New Marchal Lights June 004a.JPG
    New Marchal Lights June 004a.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 48
  • New Marchal Lights June 001a.JPG
    New Marchal Lights June 001a.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 39

hookedtrout

Jeff, I'm not at home or I'd go take a picture of mine to help. If you haven't received an answer by tonight...and I remember by the time I get home I'll get you a picture of mine to try and help clear it up. I don't believe mine are right against the grill, it seems like my post out of the Marchal is more centered on the back of the light.

Sure look beautiful on the front view don't they!!

Cory

our special

Jeff, go to the Gallery, page 1, and click on misc GT/CS and HCS items. Click on the fog light picture and that will show you what you need.

Dave