• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Brace Yurselves, Folks!...GT/CS Book Info Mailer sent out Oct 5th

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

new member here, what do I need to do to get the mailer and app for the book your going to be selling? thanks!

GT/CS Registry
Paul M. Newitt
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617
USA

Just send me an SASE (self-addressed-stamped-envelope) except for other countries, no stamp.

And--thanks for waiting for the 24th to mail it. Sorry to contain any enthusiasm, but I'm trying to give everyone a fair chance (to get an early numbered copy), since some are not on the internet, and...and since some of you live waaay outside of California! :)

thanks!

Paul N.

LUVMYCS

Quick question Paul, how will the books be sent? USPS or other, as in UPS or FED-EX? Wanted to know which address I should put on the order form. Thanks!

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Quick question Paul, how will the books be sent? USPS or other, as in UPS or FED-EX? Wanted to know which address I should put on the order form. Thanks!

It will most likely will be USPS, possibly via priority mail. Media mail may work, but I'd like to track my shipments.

Perhaps you could send me both addresses--so when I decide, I have a choice? (which would be a good idea for anyone else who may have two different shipping addresses). I know how UPS won't send to a P.O. Box.

Thanks for asking...

Paul N.