• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Seats

Mosesatm

For those of you who need a little more headroom or a little wider seat bottom T-Bird seats work great. Here's a picture of my old car with the seats from a '64 Bird.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=1;threadid=2283;start=0#msg15781 date=1129850674]
For those of you who need a little more headroom or a little wider seat bottom T-Bird seats work great. Here's a picture of my old car with the seats from a '64 Bird.

[/quote]

here is what the seats look like from the front. Mine were this color before I dyed them.

Last edited:

390cs68rcode

[quote author=68sunlitgold link=board=1;threadid=2283;start=0#msg15858 date=1130005855]
Arlie,
weren't these seat available with power movement?

Doug
[/quote]

the 64 tbird I just bought has power seats.