• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Concours Correct Tie Rod End Boots Now Available

GTCSMustang

I have just finished fabrication of concours correct tie rod end boots for 1967-1969 Shelbys and Mustangs (also correct for EVERY 1968 Mustang California Special & HCS). These are the correct assembly line tie rod end boots with metal ring. They are almost always cracked, split, or damaged. NOS ones are almost impossible to find. They are available for sale through my website or NPD will be carrying them in their January catalog. However, you can still order them from NPD (after October 1st) by referring to part numbers:

3332-3A Correct for 1967/1968/1969 Shelby and Mustang (ex Boss and Shelby after April 1st 1969)

3332-2A Correct for 1969 Boss 429, 1969 Boss 302, and 1969 Shelby (after April 1st 1969), and 1970 Shelby

Here's a link to my website. www.scottfullerreproductions.com

Scott

Attachments

• Boot Pictures for Website.jpg
    Boot Pictures for Website.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 44

Doug

Scott – I want to personally thank you for the things that you do to keep our cars the way they were originally made. Many car owners like me don’t show their cars but want them to be as close to stock as possible. The investment in retooling to make these types of parts cannot be small; let’s hope the hobby continues to be good to you so you’ll be able to continue to develop more much needed parts. - Doug

OP
OP
GTCSMustang

GTCSMustang

Doug,

Thanks for the encouragement. Yes, you are right...the tooling costs are expensive and are the biggest factor in driving the selling price. This is my first real entry into parts that go on "many cars" rather than a "few cars". I am hoping that NPD will sell a bunch of them when they show up in their catalog in January.

Thanks again,

Scott

OP
OP
GTCSMustang

GTCSMustang

Thanks Jason,

I sent you one to look at...but you have to buy the other three.

Scott