• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New here - First Post - Marti Report Question

Invertedflyby

Hey everyone. For those of you that purchased a Marti report online how long did it take to charge to your credit card? I bought one a few days ago and it hasn't hit yet and I'm just wondering if he does it soon after or later on down the road after he's done some research? There was no receipt or email or anything after buying it. I have money in my account now but might not if it hits several months from now ::) I was about to write him a letter but have been meaning to get on here for a while and this was a good reason.

Thanks
Brandon

Mustanger

I don't have his number handy, but why don't you give him a call? I've called before with a question, and the folks over there were responsive and courteous :).

joedls

I, too, got no confirmation from the on-line order form. After about a month I decided I must not have ordered it correctly. So I went back on and ordered again. I then received it and they sent me some paperwork that showed the original order date. They caught the fact that I had ordered it twice, so they only charged me once. So, in the end, it all turned out.

CalPaul

[quote author=joedls link=board=1;threadid=1961;start=0#msg13042 date=1122909553]
I, too, got no confirmation from the on-line order form. After about a month I decided I must not have ordered it correctly. So I went back on and ordered again. I then received it and they sent me some paperwork that showed the original order date. They caught the fact that I had ordered it twice, so they only charged me once. So, in the end, it all turned out.
[/quote]

Ditto here. I ordered on-line but no confirmation. figured it hadn't gone through but it had and received after a few weeks.

OP
OP
I

Invertedflyby

Thanks for the responses. I called and spoke with someone who said it's charged after it is complete which should take about a week or two. I told him I ordered an Elite report and he said then it would get charged a few months from now and couldn't tell me when. Hopefully it will hit at a good time, and I have overdraft protection. Can't complain too much, it's a good service and he's the only game in town.