• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Correct Dash Bezel

darb

My Dash Bezel is missing all of the chrome, and there are THOUSANDS of bezels everywhere. I've seen so many I'm going to go crazy - anyway everyone argues there's is correct:

Which is the correct finish:

1) Glossy Black
2) Flat Black
3) Camera Case Black
4) Something Else...?

I'm not sure which color I should be purchasing for my vehicle.

68sunlitgold

darb,
The catalog and recognition guides list the dash bezels as camera black. Most mustang catalogs sell them, the only thing you need to look for is the high beam "lighted mustang", cheaper products do not have the mustang on them.
Doug

Russ

The dash option, other than the "camera case" finish is the wood grain "deluxe interior trim" option. This includes a roof "console", upgraded side panels, special chrome trim on the seats and the wood grained dash (including bezal) and steering wheel. This option is identifed on the warranty plate.

Hope this helps, Russ