• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Line art

My daughter is in charge of a car show in Utah. She is prepairing a poster and brochure for this show. Since she will someday be driving our GT/CS She would like a picture of a California Special which we have.
She also needs some type of a line drawing similar to the front of the GT/CS REGISTRY. I have tried to scan my registry, which is pretty beat up, with very poor results.
Does anyone out there have a reasonable line type drawing of the gt/cs?
I would greatly appreciate any help you can be to me.

Thanks
Ralph

68sunlitgold

Ralph,
Here is a picture of the decal that I scanned in and cleaned up, I also changed the "1 of 4118" so it was correct. I will also email it to you. I hope this may work.
Doug

Attachments

• shield.jpg
    shield.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 19

x-codegtcs

Ralph,

Which show? Anyway, contact Paul Newitt (his email is in his profile). I am sure he could email the art to you.

Good luck!

Bryce

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Also contact Paul for permission since those images are copyrighted by him.

68sunlitgold

Jon,
If you look in the bottom corner of the car facing you, by the tire you will see a little "@PMN". I did that because I had talked to Paul before I did it.

Doug