• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Fab Fords Forever 2009 date?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Does anyone know if the date has been set yet for Fab Fords 2009 at Knotts Berry Farm? It's usually toward the end of April, like the 3rd Sunday. I have a conference that month so I'm trying to figure out if there's a conflict or not.

CougarCJ

I just called one of my friends that is on the Ford Council, he said that the date will be decided at the next meeting in two weeks.

You can reasonably guess that it will be the third Sunday in April, or the weekend that the Long Beach Grand Prix is scheduled. It generally falls on the LB Grand Prix weekend. LOL.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I just heard from another source that it's been set for Sun April 19, 2009, which as you said is the 3rd Sunday.

Thanks!