• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'68 HCS $6500 Wa Craigslist

aemoo28

I've sent for photos.

1968 HCS $6500

68 colorado special,all mechanical rebuild completed and fully documented. new rebuild 289 w/light mod.-eidlebock high perf.intake manifold, w/holley 650, complete with headers,new exhaust etc.all new radiator,fan,hoses, some nice chrome etc...complete brake and steering system rebuild from tubing on up. mod. steering wheel, new classic column tach. new gas tank w/fuel sensor and pump.$600 eclipse/pioneer stereo. bought with primer and covered w/ dark blue speck-earl shwieb paint job to protect from rust, interior ok w/original blue. needs final cosmetics, and have papers for close to $9000 invested. looks good and runs great. charles-3606518140-can send photos

Mustanglvr

Sounds good, but ask for a Marti report. Also, ask why he`s selling so cheap if he has that much into it.

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

From the pics IMO it's not a HCS. He thinks it is... but no spoiler, and the grill has the pony, no fogs.

It would be a good price if it were true.

DeadStang

From the pics IMO it's not a HCS. He thinks it is... but no spoiler, and the grill has the pony, no fogs.

It would be a good price if it were true.

Could just be missing correct pieces--still might be a HCS. I once put the front end of a '66 together with all '65 stuff that I had laying around. A lot happens in 40 years and they pass thru many hands in the process...