• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS registry window sticker

66hcs-conv

Fully realizing I am in the minority here, but would it possible to get a 66-67
HCS window sticker, decal, or ??

Thanks, Dave

limelyt

So the car color is creating a stir. So I have a solution since our minimum order for printing is 75 plus set up fees you can have any color of car on your sticker put your sticker will cost you just under $200 :cheesy: and you get to keep the other 74 stickers.:grin:

limelyt

Fully realizing I am in the minority here, but would it possible to get a 66-67
HCS window sticker, decal, or ??

Thanks, Dave

Dave

We tried to do a window decal for both GT/CS and HCS. I have no problems doing one for the 66 HCS but with a minimum order of 75 unit is would be to costly, sorry about that

robert campbell

So the car color is creating a stir. So I have a solution since our minimum order for printing is 75 plus set up fees you can have any color of car on your sticker put your sticker will cost you just under $200 :cheesy: and you get to keep the other 74 stickers.:grin:

Right on Gary!! Want your color, bring your cash!!

Rob

franklinair

Well, I guess that means my special order Playboy Pink just got priced out of selection. :eek:

Neil

Ruppstang

Good one I love it!!! Problem solved.

sam

OK TRIED TO add some 50th Anniversary bling to it and also incorp our HCS brothers and sisters. not sure seems lots going on with this sticker. but believe it is different enough from Paul's thoughts?

I'm liking this for sure. Timing is perfect.

Sam

robert campbell

These decals are perfect!! Way different than before and for the 50th. Retroman and Limelyt did good!! Thanks guys!!!!

Rob

limelyt

These decals are perfect!! Way different than before and for the 50th. Retroman and Limelyt did good!! Thanks guys!!!!

Rob

Retroman lit the spark. It was great seeing all the input from everyone a real team effort.

I will be seeing the printer this week then off on vacation for 3 weeks. Should have everything post for ordering in the last part of March.

Thanks everyone

BigJim

Nice work on this!

I would throw in the following suggestion. Either change the background colour of sticker or make the car a colour other than gold....It's too much yellowy/gold and it prevents it from popping.

Stephen

Changing the color is not going to happen. I said the same thing a few posts back but got beat up for it.

mbsf1970

Changing the color is not going to happen. I said the same thing a few posts back but got beat up for it.

Jim,
I honestly wasn't campaigning for my colour....truly. I just think, like you, that there is too much yellowy gold...but maybe that's the point in it being the golden anniversary and all.

Stephen

azbeneman

Retroman lit the spark. It was great seeing all the input from everyone a real team effort.

I will be seeing the printer this week then off on vacation for 3 weeks. Should have everything post for ordering in the last part of March.

Thanks everyone

Great job guys. Count me in for 2 of the GTCS version.

BigJim

I will work on that shortly. The decals are in for printing and ordering should be around the end on March.

Sounds like we will have them in time for the spring car season!

BTW do we have a final price?