• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Towe Auto Museum (Sacramento) - CS Regirstry Book

68Fan

Fellow GT/CS enthusiasts,

The other weekend I spent a few hours going through the Sacramento Towe Auto Museum looking at many Ford products including an impressive display of early production models (A’s, T’s, etc.). Unfortunately there were no GT/CSs but low and behold, in the gift shop, sitting like the holy grail, was 2 brand spankin new copies of the GT/Californial Special Recognition Guide and Owner’s Manual (first editions). It was nice to see that the literature has made it to a museum.

If you are looking for a rainy day activity and find yourself in the greater Sacramento region, stop by the Towe Auto Museum. Attached is a URL.

http://www.toweautomuseum.org/

GTCSNJ

I called the gift shop and the person who answered the phone told me they just sold the 4 copies they had to a single buyer.

gary

P

PNewitt

How Weird.

I took those copies on my 1988 edition in person, and sold them to the gift shop about 1994. They must have been put away for a really long time! I haven't been there since!

Someone got a small gold mine. Look on EBAY now.

I guess that was the book equivalent of finding an old car in a barn.

Paul N.

mmarsalone

PNewitt said:
How Weird.

I took those copies on my 1988 edition in person, and sold them to the gift shop about 1994. They must have been put away for a really long time! I haven't been there since!

Someone got a small gold mine. Look on EBAY now.

I guess that was the book equivalent of finding an old car in a barn.

Paul N.

Jason hasn't posted on this yet, you know he's quick to reply, so you know he read this right away. Was it you...........?

390cs68rcode

Yes, I was the one who bought the registries. I will be making 2-3 of them available to the board members.

Next week when I get them I will post something about them. Stay tuned.