• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Drag Race Video Link

CJ

You shut down that Pontiac big time. Awesome video!

CJ

P

PNewitt

Unrelated to the video, I wanted to say that I am very impressed with David.

I got to meet him at the Galpin event, and I have to say that he's one of those people, that when you meet him, you can't help but be impressed with the guy....

His black GT/CS has this nasty sound...like it's ready to tear your heart out if you look at it wrong...yet it has this civility to it--it's the classy black limo color, with a black vinyl top.

What I like the best is how his wheels sit in the wheelwells. They are perfectly aligned, and they are the best looking aftermarket wheels I've ever seen on a CS.

David is a real winner in a lot of ways....and I'm really proud to know him. You'll see and hear great things coming from him in the future...I know it.

Paul N.

OP
OP
davidathans

davidathans

firstly, thanks to all who responded to this thread...im proud of that race, its one of my best ever.

Paul N, thanks for what you said...it amazes me that you actually like my wheels haha....most people dont like small sidewall tires & 17" rims...they all tell me...you should throw some torquethrusts on there because they like the larger sidewalls that 15" tires have...what they dont realize is 15" rims dont fit easliy on my car because of the large brakes...

anyways it took alot of measurements to get the wheels to sit in the wheel wells like that and i have to agree with you Paul...it looks way better than the empty look of the stock 14" 205 tires in the back...

thanks again all....and i promise to get that video of me against Joedls's 07 GT/CS up soon

OP
OP
davidathans

davidathans

old wheels vs larger wheels

Attachments

• Filling Out the Wheel Wells [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    Filling Out the Wheel Wells [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0135 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    IMG_0135 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0137 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    IMG_0137 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 20
  • PB241000 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    PB241000 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 21
  • PB241003 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    PB241003 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 25
  • PB241008 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    PB241008 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 19

robert campbell

David,
Wow, great sound!!! Auto's not fast?? Yes they are!!! What a great package of finely tuned car and engine!!! All wrapped in a nice wrapper!!

You should be so proud!!

Rob