• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Ebay Cluch and Brake Pedal Assembly from California Special!

11BLUE

I have listed some parts from a 1968 California Special that is a basket case that I am parting out. I have the clutch and brake pedal assembly from it. This was a power brake car. The Item number is: 4523742243

Just wanted to share this with yall!
11BLUE

bbeatty

Yeah, I know what you all are thinking…. ;)

1) That brake pedal doesn’t have anything to do with a GT/CS and

2) Maybe he has something like a fog light, side scoop, tail light wiring or a deck lid that is unique to the GT/CS.

I emailed him this morning when I saw his ad on Ebay (before he posted here) and he said he didn’t have any of that stuff. :'(

OP
OP

11BLUE

I stuck this on here in case someone was wanting to change a 67 68 Mustang from an Automatic to a standard. More than CS owners surf this site! I know the pedals don't have anything to do with a CS but I unbolted the pedals myself and have tore up hands to prove it!! I sold the tail lights over the weekend on EBAY, the side scoops were broken (Beyond repair), as were the fog lights, etc. You make it sound like I'm an idiot!! The once proud Mustang is in my garage in a sad state. It was a CS based by the vin.# (thanks to all that helped me research this car). If it had any sort of a chance to be road worthy again, I would have done it. But time was not good to this Pony. With that said, Have a great day!
11BLUE