• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Trim Ring

case12

I bought a rallye wheel for my spare tire in order to match the rest of the wheels and tires (MCA requires tires to match). It would look better with the brushed trim ring. Does anyone have an extra one around they would like to sell me. Driver quality....not looking for perfection. I just need one - PM me. Thanks, Casey

6t8-390gt

The spare tire/ wheel did not have a trim ring or center cap. MCA rules require the tire to be the same as the 4 tires on the car.

Danny

OP
OP
case12

case12

Danny, you are correct. When MCA judged they told me it was the tire that mattered - the wheel does not have to match. I just decided to add a matching wheel for looks. Casey

The spare tire/ wheel did not have a trim ring or center cap. MCA rules require the tire to be the same as the 4 tires on the car.

Danny

nfrntau

Casey,
I have an old wheel trim ring that you can have. It's not 100% correct but the price is right. If your interested send me an e-mail and I'll send you a photo.

OP
OP
case12

case12

Thanks everyone for your help. I finally bought a used one off ebay yesterday for $12 plus shipping. Always appreciate your inputs. Casey