• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ Can't wait!

OP
OP
GT100e

GT100e

Got news that my 2012 Black GT/CS convertible is finally on the train heading for the dealer in ????? days... At least it's coming :icon_ecst

OP
OP
GT100e

GT100e

Car has been built since april 21 and is still on ramp 5P in Flat Rock!!! I'm so frustrated with this whole buying experience, sure hope I won't be disapointed...
Worst dealer experience of my entire life for communication and info, but was real eager to have me sign the sales contract way back in november. May 13th and counting!!!

hookedtrout

That is amazing! I custom ordered in an F150 years ago, took some time but I don't think it was anywhere near this long and I don't think they do custom orders like they used to. Seems like anymore they will just locate one like you want and if there isn't one too bad.

If you get a lemon I'd hate to be the dealership.

I hope it's everything you dream it is!!

OP
OP
GT100e

GT100e

That is amazing! I custom ordered in an F150 years ago, took some time but I don't think it was anywhere near this long and I don't think they do custom orders like they used to. Seems like anymore they will just locate one like you want and if there isn't one too bad.

If you get a lemon I'd hate to be the dealership.

I hope it's everything you dream it is!!
My thoughts exactly, I know I'll love it, I'm just at the "Extremely aggravated" level of a buying experience, when I'll need another "winter" ride, I'll be buying right from the available lot, that's for sure :icon_evil

OP
OP
GT100e

GT100e

My car is on its way...This afternoon it will be at the CN place in Tormacyar, ON Mai-16-2011, 02:25 ET

There is hope :icon_ecst:icon_ecst:icon_ecst

J.Bart

don't be frustrated yet, you may have hurdles yet to clear.
but, it is worth it, hang in there, were here if you need to scream more.
before you take possession of the car, go over it with a fine tooth comb.
make sure it's what you ordered, and in perfect shape.
and i would be careful about extended warranties.

OP
OP
GT100e

GT100e

don't be frustrated yet, you may have hurdles yet to clear.
but, it is worth it, hang in there, were here if you need to scream more.
before you take possession of the car, go over it with a fine tooth comb.
make sure it's what you ordered, and in perfect shape.
and i would be careful about extended warranties.
Thanks for the advice, I'm a bit of a "Sicko" when it comes to tiny details and the dealer kind of knows that by now. I own my own Vacuum business that also has a professional car detail product section (Malcopro brand), since I do have the sickness, might as well sell the pills :icon_lol: Let's just say that my reputation in that department has been my demise the last few months because everybody I know, all of my customers and whatnot have been asking when I was getting the car... I've got a "demo" flat screen in my store and show pics of Mustangs instead of vaccuum demos during the spring and summer...
I do hope everything goes well with the delivery and that the dealer respects the signed contract we have from november 26th...
Plenty of pics coming once I get the GT/CS home.
Tried to find pics of a 2012 Black GT/CS vert on the net but no luck, are they so rare?
LONG POST I KNOW!!! I'm getting excited I think :icon_ecst:icon_ecst

Marco

OP
OP
GT100e

GT100e

Dealer called :icon_ecst:icon_ecst:icon_ecst, the car has arrived and could be delivered friday, only have to finalize the contract going from 2011 to 2012...

MaGTCS2012arriveLeblancFord18mai20114.jpg

OP
OP
GT100e

GT100e

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Are you the first member with an 11 CS?

2012, even better :grin: Can't tell you if other members have one, really new to this site :grin: I do know I've waited forever and tomorrow it's supposed to come home :icon_ecst:icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_ecst

hookedtrout

2012, even better :grin: Can't tell you if other members have one, really new to this site :grin: I do know I've waited forever and tomorrow it's supposed to come home :icon_ecst:icon_evil:icon_evil:icon_ecst

Sorry, looking at it my mind was thinking it looked awesome with the 11 body style so I wrote 11, meant 12. Awesome looking car.

OP
OP
GT100e

GT100e

:icon_ecst:icon_ecstDelivery at the dealer is scheduled for tomorrow 2 PM salesman just called and said that my price will look like the one on my contract way back in november Hope he's right and if so I'm gonna be going :rofl:

Midnight Special

...Gosh, how I remember waiting for that magical day for some '68s to arrive. Not to mention being accused of acting more excited than when the kids were born.

'Hope you have a big box of cigars to pass around, Marco! ;-)