• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 S-code GT/CS on Craigslist

gtcs1

DeadStang

Note that he says "390..." NOT that it's an S-code. Could easily be a C-code CS/GT that someone stuffed an FE into. Certainly worth a call if one were in the market.

1968 MUSTANG GT CAL/SPECIAL - $21000 (Sandy, UT)

Date: 2012-06-04, 10:43PM MDT
Reply to: rfqrm-3058140437@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1968 Mustang GT California Special, 390 engine, 4 speed, chrome rims, runs great - no smoke. Passenger side wiper not working. Selling as is. For more information call Dale at 801-699-1417.

Mosesatm

Check out the bald right rear tire!
Is the rear of car sitting a little crooked?

Attachments

• White GTCS in Utah.jpg
    White GTCS in Utah.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 101

franklinair

My personal favorite: Holes punched in the shock towers for greasing the UCA's:eek:

Neil

rvrtrash

That looks like one that was posted from Utah about two years ago, for about the same price. IIRC the owner said he was deployed out.

Steve

klongfellow

Greetings All, I am new to this site and a new CS owner, But been a mustang owner for many years.
I first saw this add on www.ksl.com in Utah. I don't know about all the problems that may be visible, but the VIN shows to be an "S" code 390 built in the correct plant with the correct motor. I have thought about giving him a call and making a trip over to check it out. If I do I will post it back to the group.

Thanks
Keven

clubpro

Look at the rocker moldings, they are upside down. Easy fix, but sloppy detail work.