• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Mecum Auction Results

PonyGal

hockey puck? :confused:

Yeah Rich,

My trunk lid does not stay open, so Paul (PFSlim) was gracious enough to include a genuine NHL St. Louis Blues hockey puck to keep the trunk open. Quite unique if I do say so...

Tim, not so sure if the NHL would like one of their pucks being tampered with, but I think it would be cool! :wink:

Attachments

• 000_0141.jpg
    000_0141.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 54

BroadwayBlue

Yeah Rich,

My trunk lid does not stay open, so Paul (PFSlim) was gracious enough to include a genuine NHL St. Louis Blues hockey puck to keep the trunk open. Quite unique if I do say so...

Tim, not so sure if the NHL would like one of their pucks being tampered with, but I think it would be cool! :wink:

Aside from the fact that it should be a NY Rangers puck - very cool! :cool:

PonyGal

Aside from the fact that it should be a NY Rangers puck - very cool! :cool:

Rich,

If you can get me a NY Rangers puck I will gladly switch it. :smile:

Hey, maybe I should collect a few different pucks and switch them out monthly - Puck of the Month club! :grin:

PonyGal

LOL!
Or ... maybe someone "special" can make you a GT/CS puck! :wink:

Now THAT would be cool!!! :thumb:

...Yeah! A little black disc she places under one of the hinges to keep the trunk open... I thought about stealing it (temporarily), painting it blue w/ Ford logo, adding a bogus part number, then returning it as a gift ;-)

Hey Tim, I might just take you up on this. Got any Ford Blue paint??? :wink:

Ruppstang

Sounds like a adjustment or new spring might be inorder. It would not be as much fun as the puck. LOL Marty

hookedtrout

Wouldn't it be easier to fix the trunk? I vote for the last puck if you must have a puck.