• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 New GT/CS Matchbox?

Mark Puls

Wal-Mart in OH

Been Looking for about a month and found mine at Wal-Mart actually I bought both that I saw $1.11 each.

Diesel Donna

I think the car is more known out west and the swap meet guys go to Walmart at dark thirty every day and buy them all up to sell for exhorbitant prices to us other folks.

CougarCJ

Yeah, I kept looking at Walmart, Target, and Toys R Us with my boys and I did'nt see any ... I ended up going to Frank and Son Collectible Show ( http://www.frankandsonshow.net/ ) and found some at $2 each :smile: ...

Do they still do that show? I remember when Frank and Son's was a trucking and warehousing company. That would be back in the mid 1980's.

Mustanger

Do they still do that show? I remember when Frank and Son's was a trucking and warehousing company. That would be back in the mid 1980's.

Yeah, they're still doing their show ... although they've moved a few blocks away, North, and they're actually across the street (and little East) of California Mustang on San Jose Ave ...

hookedtrout

I went to our Wal-Mart last night and after knocking half of them on the floor, pert near causin' the spill in aisle 45 team to have to respond while trying to dig through them to see if there were any I came up empty. Oh well!

hookedtrout

....Can you say...Cabbage Patch Dolls???

;-))

I do remember the Cabbage Patch days. I wasn't quite in a scramble it was just that they were hung 10 deep side by side 5 rows high and you couldn't see what was in the back. They do pay someone to clean that all up don't they? I was thinking Job Security for someone.