• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Seat Covers Help

cmacias24

I recently purchased a set of 69 standard seats with headrest and installed them in my car. Now, in order to make my car look more coordinated I wanted to purchase new seat covers for them. I want to purchase the deluxe confortweave seat covers. I was wondering who sells a complete set in blue(full set, front and back), and also will they fit the front seats? Thanks in advance guys.

cesar

Sarge

Cesar,

I found this link in looking for it, but I don't know enough to tell you if this would work or not. In their "search box" type in "comfortweave" and it will come back with the results.

http://www.mustangpartshouse.com

Good Luck, Robert

68gt390

Cesar;
You can also try KAR The Mustang People here in Columbus, Ohio. They can be reached at 1-800-341-5949. Ask for Kevin or George. They can also be reached on the web at: www.karmustang.com

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Don ;D

68sunlitgold

Cesar,
I can not speak for the back seats, but the front seats for a 68 will fit on the 69 seats, including the headrests (make sure you ask for them becuase most catalogs retailer do not send heatrest as standard pieces with 68 seats).
Doug

OP
OP
cmacias24

cmacias24

Thanks for all the information guys. I looked at KarAutomotive and they seem a bit expensive. Also, there was some other catalogs I looked up and they donnot carry the Blue Comfortweave. If you guys find out please let me know. Also, I am seeking to find two fo the rear tight metal covers that go screwed on the tail light panel holes. If anyone has some to spare please e-mail me or post here.
Thanks again,
Cesar

x-codegtcs

As mentioned above the seat covers will fit the 69 seats.

As for your tail light panel plates, you can get them of fiberglass from Tony Branda (I think they are the only ones with them). They are ok, but certainly not very good replacements. The metal ones are VERY hard to find - I have been looking for a long time.

good luck.

rvrtrash

I just bought a standard interior in dark red from Year One (www.yearone.com) and it matches exactly. They don't show the correct headliner but I told the order guy what I wanted (68 pattern-69 color) and they had it built. They show comfortweave for 71-3 in med. blue. Maybe they could have a set built for a 69 seat with 71-3 inserts. Have you thought of taking one of your taillight plates to a sheet metal shop and see if they could reproduce it? Just a couple of thoughts.
Steve