• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Sales Brochure

Mosesatm

I recently scanned the entire fold-out GT/CS sales brochure and will be happy to e-mail it to anyone who wants it. It's a 2MB .pdf file.

Last edited:

quicknick

That's a great brochure. It's the same one I use in my car show display. Take up Arlie's offer if you don't have one folks. A "must have" for all CS owners.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

To everyone who recieved a brochure from me; I noticed that there is a place on the brochure where 2 scan panels do not line up correctly. Sorry about that. I've since adjusted the panels and will send the new file to you.

I tried to remove the fold lines but that became too big of a project. If you have more computer skill and patience than I, and want to give it a shot, I will gladly send you either the .jpgs or the Adobe Photoeditor files.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I think I have sent the revised brochure to everyone who requested one but I may have missed someone. If you didn't receive the revised brochure please let me know.

68 GTCS

Did anyone else notice that in the photos of the CS they don't have the California Special emblems on the rear quarters. I must be bored.:icon_bore

Anyway that is a nice brochure. I have one of the CS postcards.
Send me a copy if you would.
Thanks,
Kevin

CJ

Would appreciate a copy also.

Thanks

CJ

Dave's Classic

There's an original on e-bay. What do you think would be a reasonable price for one? There was also another one, IMP or IMB, I think. Are these decent or just a trash? Thanks, Dave.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Dave's Classic said:
There's an original on e-bay. What do you think would be a reasonable price for one? There was also another one, IMP or IMB, I think. Are these decent or just a trash? Thanks, Dave.

If I remember correctly I paid $25 or $35 for mine. It's a real nice, large, fold-out brochure.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Here is the front page of a 4-page brochure I recently purchased.

It says MCMXCVIII International Masters Publishers AB. Hot Cars IMP AB, produced under license by IMP, Inc.

I guess that says it was produced in 1998 (only 8 or 9 years ago) so, who knows, IMP may be willing to run another batch.

Last edited:

Sarge

Arlie,
I have the brochure, but could use the PDF as a backup if something ever happens to the original.
Thanks,
Robert:cool:

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

My pleasure.

Will send them out Friday from work, where I have a faster connection.

Again, if I forget to send the brochure to anyone who has asked for one just remind me. Things are a little crazy and work and home right now so please bear with me.

p51

Mosesatm said:
If I remember correctly I paid $25 or $35 for mine. It's a real nice, large, fold-out brochure.

I paid ~$39 bucks off of ebay.