• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Firewall Hole ID

OP
OP
D

dalorzo_f

Hmm... OK, you can't attach a Excel... if the admins can figure out how to post is ahpy to share, it is a big pdf... which can't be edited...

Attachments

• S_Code_Engine_Detailing.pdf
    86.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 68_Cal_Special_Code_Engine_Detailing.pdf
    81.6 KB · Views: 80

whodat

Can anybody else see the photos that Richard posted? Does anybody have those photos saved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CougarCJ

Hi all, just read this on another forum and wanted to share it here as pictures are so important to sharing info about our hobby. I just copied the post so here it is and it seems to work with firefox for me.
Fix for seeing Photobucket pics

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click search for "photobucket hotlink" and click install. Same result.

This worked for me. Results may vary, property of MLB, and cannot be rebroadcast without express written permission, member FDIC, yada yada. :grin:

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Can anybody else see the photos that Richard posted? Does anybody have those photos saved? I need them.
If you click on them they should show. They do for me.

speedy02

Here is a image of a passenger side A/C car.
1676498778490.jpeg