• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

What does the Interior Upgrade Package give you?

pdx_gt/cs

Hello All,

I purchased my first new car, a 2008 Candy Apple Red GT/CS, a few months ago and the window sticker shows it was ordered with the Interior Upgrade Package. My car has the MyColor dash lights and ambient lighting, but does not have a shifter bezel (5 speed), aluminum shift knob, or leather stitched dash/arm rest like other GTs with the IUP have.
Should my car come with those items or does the GT/CS package cancel that out?

aemoo28

Mine has the interior upgrade package. Look in my pics for the inside view. I saw some without the shiny silver dash like I have- it still looks good for those without the upgrade. Order a HBVoM report to make sure the interior package wasn't deleted when your dealer ordered it. Let me find that link to order HBVoMs.

J.Bart

this is from the ford mustang source book:
interior upgrade package with mycolor instrument cluster(v6,gt)
choice of satin aluminum or woven charcoal aluminum finish instrument panel applique
leather wrapped steering wheel with satin alum. finish spokes
satin alum. door handles
bright polished register rings and bright shift knob (manual trans only)
satin alum. plated gear shift lever (auto trans)
special bright polished 6 gauge cluster with my color feature and message center
satin alum. doorsill scuff plates with bright mustang lettering insert
dark charcoal aberdeen pattern front door panel inserts
it also includes the 8000 rpm tach and 140mph speedometer

J.Bart

It also includes heated seats, power seats driver & passenger & two tone leather either parchment & black or dove & black.

that is the comfort group option, i beleive it is a seperate option from the interior upgrade

hotrodgrany

you are right on this one as my 07 GT/CS has this. I opted not to get the option with the hood scoop, there for no engine intake cover, but purchased this and had it put on.