• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 How cool is cover and story in MM ?

gt/csj4

I just picked it up! It's a good read for sure. The editorial in MM years ago that was just dedicated to HCS featuring Bob teets cj hcs was good as well but the diversity of this one featuring ALL the special Mustangs certainly helps those unfamiliar with them come into fruition. That CJ cali is gorgeous too

Last edited:

Mustanglvr

Omg! John! It's beautiful! Looks like the new owner takes really good care of the old girl! I have'nt read the article, but I know the coolest car in the world when I see it!

Attachments

• 295269_10151076804993074_539948397_n.jpg
    295269_10151076804993074_539948397_n.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

CougarCJ

Just finished reading myself, great story. Nice to still have visitation rights John

Mustanger

That was an awesome article featured in MM, and the cover page was the best! ... if I were John, I would make that MM cover pic my avatar :thumb: ...

NosAvrenim

Omg! John! It's beautiful! Looks like the new owner takes really good care of the old girl! I have'nt read the article, but I know the coolest car in the world when I see it!

^ +1

Honestly....the entire issue was outstanding. Not only was the cover (and associated article) about a rare and beautiful GT/CS, but it had an entire article dedicated to special edition first generation Mustangs. There were a few in there that were new to me -- definitely a good read.

Additionally (and not to go off topic), the article regarding the stroked 390 was excellent. Not too many articles out there about the 390 engines. Looking forward to the follow-ups they promised.

Cheers,
Nate