• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

What do you think of these wheels?

case12

Mosesatm said:
Jason, here is a similar look.

http://aj2.fotopic.net/c739977.html

If anyone is interested this car is still for sale in the Seattle area. Here's the link

http://www.mustangswest.com/classifieds.htm

Nice looking car and owner is very straight forward on the alterations. I can say a 351w will give it a LOT of power. I have one in my 66 convertible and it is awesome. Change out the GT fog lights to Lucas and you have a really nice car. Casey

Mosesatm

I was running the numbers on this car to see what it would take to get that car where I'd want it.

Figured $2,000 minimum for air. Around $500 for lights and posts. $100 to change the stripes to black (just my preference). Not sure what I'd do with the wheels, but I threw in another $1,000 there. Keystone's might actually look good on that car but I'd probably go with Magnums. Add a contingency factor for odds and ends and we're looking at another $4,000 to $5,000. Looks like his $20,000 asking price would be a little steep for me......but it sure would be a nice car. Too bad Christmas is over.

gt bandit

Going Rate

Just an Observation but it seems that CS/GT are starting to all sell for $20k + whether its a resto/mod or stock 289.

As a Newbie (I HATE that title) , could someone advise a trend of sales prices over the last yrs

Mosesatm

gt bandit said:
Just an Observation but it seems that CS/GT are starting to all sell for $20k + whether its a resto/mod or stock 289.

As a Newbie (I HATE that title) , could someone advise a trend of sales prices over the last yrs

8 more posts and you'll no longer be a newbie!!