• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted: GT/CS Recognition Guide

tealgm

8)Hi All. I am a new GT/CS owner. Would like to buy a copy of the 1988 GT/CS Recognition Guide & Owners Manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michael

68gt390

If you haven't done so already, watch ebay. They come up on there every once in awhile. Be prepared to pay a hefty price since they are fairly rare and are becomming harder to find. That's were I found mine.

Don 8)

OP
OP
T

tealgm

[quote author=68gt390 link=board=3;threadid=1730;start=0#msg10960 date=1117210703]
If you haven't done so already, watch ebay. They come up on there every once in awhile. Be prepared to pay a hefty price since they are fairly rare and are becomming harder to find. That's were I found mine.

Don 8)
[/quote]Thanks Don. I'll definitely keep a watch there.
Michael

coloradoHCS

All, what is the difference between the recognition guide that tealgm is looking for and the registry that jbsteven is selling? And how will Pauls new book differ from these two? Thanks, Mark.

stang68cs

I believe I have an extra of each of Paul's books. I am currently in the middle of moving and would be at my house over the weekend. I know they are boxed up somewhere in the multiple boxes of Mustang stuff. I would be more than happy to go thru and look for them. I think the earlier one has some writing in it if that meets with your approval. I can email you after the weekend. Thanks.
Steve

68sunlitgold

So everyone is on the same sheet of music, here is a pic of Paul's first book.

Doug

Attachments

• 1988_book.jpg
    1988_book.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 16

joedls

Thanks to one of the members here, I have Paul's second book. I don't , however, have his first book. If someone here is willing to part with one, I am willing to pay a fair price. Just e-mail me at joedls@cox.net.

Thanks,
Joe