• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Tickets Garth Brooks (of topic)

mustangman-nl

I have Tickets!! I phoned for 2 ours with the ticket center of the Wynn hotel and now I have 2 tickets for the concert. We are very happy, because it was difficult to get tickets.

Greetings Reiny (the Netherlands)

Last edited:

Midnight Special

I have Tickets!! I phoned for 2 ours with the ticket center of the Wynn hotel and now I have 2 tickets for the concert. We are very happy, because it was difficult to get tickets.

Greetings Reiny (the Netherlands)

...Okay, so you will be in Las Vegas in February. Will you be in California by chance and would you consider some GT/CS camaraderie ?

Diesel Donna

WOW Reiny!!! Good on you!! By the way, I loved your photos in the CS coffee table book! Let everyone know what dates you will be in Las Vegas.

~~~~Donna

OP
OP
mustangman-nl

mustangman-nl

Thanks for the answers! I edit the topic, because I started the topic if someone could help me to get tickets for the concert.

Tim, we do not visit California, so we do'nt can met you (sorry). We fly on the 26th from Amsterdam to Las Vegas were we will stay to the 1st of march. Then we will fly to Florida to stay, I think in the Naples area. If we can meet 68 GT/CS people in Florida it would be very nice, so let me hear if we can met you, because I like to see 68 GT/CS cars and the owners of it!

Donna, thanks for the compliment of the pictures of the coffee table book! I like the pictures of you to especialy the picture on page 82. I saw also in the book you live in the soutern CA area.
We bought our first Mustang (65 GT) from the first owner in Escondido (south CA). He had the car bought new and owned it for 29 years. We have still contact with them and we visit the famely 2 times. The first time I could show him the pictures of the restoration of (his) car and he was very glad that the car was in good hands.

Thanks you all,

Greetings Reiny

tworings

Congratulations on getting tickets! I saw Garth in concert once a few years ago and it was a GREAT show!