• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Can't delete photo's from Gallery

68gt390

Jon;
Not sure what is going on with gallery. I have tried for several days now to delete photo's from my gallery to add new one's with no success. I am able to get into the edit/delete function but, I check the delete box on a particular photo but am unable to delete it. Not sure what the problem is.

Don

Midnight Special

Jon;
Not sure what is going on with gallery. I have tried for several days now to delete photo's from my gallery to add new one's with no success. I am able to get into the edit/delete function but, I check the delete box on a particular photo but am unable to delete it. Not sure what the problem is.

Don

Hmm... I was able to delete my whole gallery w/ no problem...

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

That's the problem. I'm sure I could delete the entire gallery but, I just want to replace some of the photo's without having to delete the gallery and start from scratch again.

Don :confused:

Mustanglvr

Don, I don`t know if this will help, but on your gallery page there are two places you can click to "edit". I always click the small word "edit" and go on from there.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
It looks like when you click on edit you get a white page? It should be fixed now.

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

Jon;
Tried last night to make changes to my gallery and could not get signed in. It showed I was signed in under "current active users" but, every time I tried to make a post or change to my gallery it kept telling me I was not logged on. So, I tried this morning at work and was at least able to log on. Tried to make changes to my gallery using the "edit" button with no success. Tried the "delete" button and low and behold, my whole gallery got wipped out.

Anyway that we possibly can recover my gallery stuff. If not, I'll start a new gallery.

Don

Last edited:

joedls

I accidentally added 2 of the same pics in my gallery and have no way of deleting the duplicate. When I hit the edit button, it gives me the edit page and has all my photos with a check box beside each one to delete. The problem is there is no function to submit the photos you've checked off.

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

I accidentally added 2 of the same pics in my gallery and have no way of deleting the duplicate. When I hit the edit button, it gives me the edit page and has all my photos with a check box beside each one to delete. The problem is there is no function to submit the photos you've checked off.

Joe;
That is the same problem I'm having now even with my new gallery entry. I thought maybe it was something I was doing that was wrong. Same as you, I have the box to check but, no way to actually delete the photo.

Don

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sorry guys, but I'm having a hard time with this one. I see the problem, but can't come up with a fix yet. I'll keep working on it.

OP
OP
68gt390

68gt390

Jon;
Just wanted to let you know, the problem is still there. Tried tonight to delete one of the duplicate photo's in my gallery and still can't delete photo's.

Don