• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Gallery pages updated (long overdue!)

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Just letting everyone know that several cars have been added to the gallery. You can see them on page 3.
http://www.californiaspecial.com/gallery3.htm

I've been seriously behind in updating photos and I apologize. There were some problems with the gallery submittal form so some may have never reached me. If you've submitted photos recently and don't see them in the gallery just email me and we'll get you up there.

DUG

Mourning John...

Don't have any new pictures for you, but would sure like to get the ownership and profile for car two on page two corrected. Chris Boehnstedt to Doug Holland

Thanx

DUG

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Doug, I'm very sorry. I know you asked me about this forever ago, and I thought I had done it. :'(

It's done now. Let me know if you have any other changes to it.

Thanks!