• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

PDF copy of GAS GT/CS 40th event flyer

obwan93001

Hi all,

Thank you Paul for mailing me a hard copy of the GAS 40th event flyer. I've scanned it and created a PDF copy of it which is very readable and can be printed out or emailed to give to anyone interested in going who doesn't access this great site.

Thanks again Paul and I look forward to seeing everyone who can make it to GAS. I'm hoping to bring my '68 GT/CS in orig, unrestored condition with the exception of the front and rear suspensions and power steering system which I've already rebuilt and/or replaced. I hope to get some pointers on bodywork, paint stripping and any other thoughts and suggestions to help us with it's resto.

I'll also attach the same PDF to a reply on the existing GAS 40th event thread.

Take care,

Oscar
obwan93001

Attachments

• GAS_GTCS_40th_Event_Flyer.pdf
    131.8 KB · Views: 89
P

PNewitt

Breakfast

I'll be at the Galpin (Horseless Carriage) Restaurant the morning of the show at around 8:30 am; if anyone would like to join me.

http://www.galpin.com/restaurantmenu.jsp

A good time for regular arrivals should be between 9am and 10am (when the event begins). The restaurant is across the street from GAS, and at the other end of the dealership--a good "one block" walk, but not too far.

On the way, you can get a look at the Mustang Showroom at Galpin.

You won't want to overdo breakfast, because we have a wonderful BBQ Buffalo Chili & Burger Lunch lined up for us, courtesy of Galpin Auto Sports.

PMN

nates68

Paul I Will Join You. I Will Be Across The Street @ The Motel,walking Distance.

Nates68