• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN - Submit your pics for the 2008 Calendar!

limelyt

Calendar photo

This one has all three Calspecs that are in the Alberta Mustangs Auto Club in Calgary, Canada. The Marroon one I believe was in the last calendar. The Lime gold one is the one we just finished at the end of August. If you would like to use this and need a larger version send me an email and I can upload whatever size you want. Also if you need any other information we can do that to. These three cars just came back from the 28th International Mustang meet in Great Falls, Montanna on the Sept long weekend, and I can tell you that we got lots of looks as the three Calspecs lead the pack of 20+ Mustangs from Calgary to the show.

Gary

Attachments

• AMAC calspec proof.jpg
    AMAC calspec proof.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 47
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
OK, the deadline has come and gone and I'm a little behind.:undecided I should be able to get the voting page organized and up tomorrow.

Thanks for all the great shots everyone! I'm sending out emails tonight to confirm to everyone that I got your shots. If you don't see an email from me then I didn't get your photos, so contact me ASAP!

Thanks!

Diesel Donna

I would submit, but my car is too ugly. Ha ha!! As soon as I get a new paint job I'll submit. I don't know when that will be though. Good luck!!

Ahhhh now you sound like me...Jon how about an ugly Mustang calendar too? I keep saying I'm gonna either get my car painted or take a distant photo of it and ask Jon to enhance it, LOL
Oh well, one of these days...I have three cars that need painting...I procrastinate because I can't choose which one should get painted first.
Sorry I got off topic and the topic po~lice might get me.:scared:

PFSlim

i just submitted my picture...its a burnout picture at the race track.

Please vote for my car...i have never gotten enough votes for my own month in the calendar the past 3 years. Thanks

David

You have my vote sir. I love the picture. Could be lighter but I still think it is way cool.

Paul

Mustanglvr

I voted for your car David. It`s an awesome pic. It makes a good background pic for the (my) computer screen.:grin:

Mustanglvr

thanks...thats cool that its your background on your computer screen...its my background on my cell phone screen :)

You`re welcome David, I change the background pic every few weeks and pics of your car smokin the tires are the best.