• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

OFF SUBJECT

Russ

Sunlit Gold,

My daughter is stationed in Osan as a 1LT Army helicopter pilot. Her name is 1LT Dana Furstnow, and she is a Mustang fan. Look her up, she will be glad to see you.

Russ

lwlw

We are in Chicago IL. About 12 miles from downtown and spitting distance from Midway airport. There are a few Shelby's in Lemont IL (25 miles away) and a Meadowlark yellow GT/CS that we have yet to meet up with yet.

68sunlitgold

Russ,
I will definately look her up when I get there, should be there around 15 July and working for 7th Air Force Staff.
Doug

Do you know the squadron she is assigned to?

68sunlitgold

BrandonB,
If I did not have my parents to store and occationally drive them for me I might take you up on it. Besides my dad likes to fix them up for me since he is retired with nothing to do.
Doug

Russ

Sunlit Gold
I goofed. She is stationed at Camp Humphries, and is an Army aviator. She is XO and assigned to Alpha Co. 2-52 Aviation. Good luck in Korea. She loves it, but she is ready to transition back to the states in aobut six months.

Russ

HCSMustang

Solomons, MD.

My HCS ( 25 years and counting) is in many pieces in my garage. Ready to say the heck with it and take it along with my check book to a restoration place, or at least a good paint and body place to straighten it out. My Wife's getting tired of it taking her Saturn's parking space... Now if only she'll give me that blank check ;)

rvrtrash

I'm in Post Falls, Id., at the other end of the state
from "hookedtrout". GT/CS is kind of stripped down
but hoping to have it back on the road by the end of
July.

hcsstang

???I'm atr the point now ,What type of tires to buy Radials or the Belted? radials safety belted show. Three California Specials at the Carlisle show had radials all in the concours class