• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Needed fog light lense and GT / CS grille

mmarsalone

Hey guys, one of my fog lights is cracked, would someone have a lense available for sale? Also, the car currently has a 67' grille, are correct GT \ CS grilles available?

Thanks again,
Mike

CalPaul

I believe there is a lense for sale on e-bay. If you type in Shelby in the auto parts, acc. area you see a bunch (over 1,000) items but there is a lense(s) in there. Seller is asking $100 for an entire lense, bulb, housing, etc. EBay item is: Item number: 2489776917.
ONLY 5 HOURS remaining though. Good luck.

dbeal

There is a guy who advertises "correct" GT/CS grilles on ebay every couple of months. I have not purchased one. I modified a 67 grille as that is the ford replacement.

OP
OP
mmarsalone

mmarsalone

Thanks guys,

I'm always on Ebay looking for parts for the 65' and 67'. I'll keep an eye out on for the grille and I'll watch the fog light.

Thanks,
Mike

68sunlitgold

Mike,
if you do a search on ebay, look for "Lucas square", if you look under Shelby you will pay 3x more for them. And as talked about, the '67 grille is correct for the GT/CS, it is modified with the light brackets.

Doug