• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Happy Birthday hicountrybob

DanTeets

Took the old man out to lunch and a ride in his 428 today. Made a wrong turn down a dead end street and when I was turning around a couple guys on the porch hollered at us to “Light ‘Em Up!” We obliged.

99DD2A1D-D8F8-46FC-B052-894C773ED966.jpg

B2675C56-F65B-4E15-8C2C-172387FA7A0D.jpg

Ruppstang

You guys look pretty good in the R code. I bet it did not need any water to get them smoken!

Happy Birthday Bob it looks like it was a great one.
Marty

robert campbell

Dan,
What a great father! He came up to Bremerton and paid me a visit. He is such a nice man and I feel honored to have met him. Give him my best and take him out every day and burn those tires to the ground! What a great way to live each day!!

Rob

franklinair

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB. Wishing the BEST for one of the BEST.
(I'll never forget riding in your HCS on the LA freeway.)

Neil

somethingspecial

Happy Birthday Bob. Hope to see you in September when we pass thru Denver. MIKE and Robinette.

66hcs-conv

Bob, Happy Birthday!! THANKS for all your efforts with the High Country Mustangs. :smile:

Dave & Carol Spry

clubpro

A belated happy birthday to one of my all time favorite men. The day that Bob spent showing me around Denver is one of my favorite memories. He took me to all of his favorite car shops and even showed me his stash of collector cars that weren't Mustangs. I even found a N.O.S. Ivy Gold deluxe shift handle for my Cal Special during our visit to one of the many shops. Unfortunately I didn't get a ride in the 428 because it had snowed the day before. Hope that you had a great day Bob!

Dan, thanks for sharing the photos and thanks for taking good care of your dad.

Cheers,

Ron