• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 "Idle hands...."

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

Stephen;
1.) Global warming is a myth.
2.) You are not responsible for manufacturer's quality control.

Neil:wink:

Ruppstang

That is one of the toughest and most frustrating fixes when it is the new part that is bad. You go crazy checking everything else because it can not be the new part you just installed, Wrong!

mbsf1970

That is one of the toughest and most frustrating fixes when it is the new part that is bad. You go crazy checking everything else because it can not be the new part you just installed, Wrong!

Marty: In this case, it might be somewhat easier to accept seeing as ALL pieces of the A/C system have been replaced. It surely doesn't make it any easier to accept. I remember working on power steering with Steve and when it was all put back together and we started car and turned the steering wheel we had leakage!!! I couldn't have been more frustrated at that moment!
Stephen
P.S. Neil is a Saint-in-waiting!!

rvrtrash

Marty: In this case, it might be somewhat easier to accept seeing as ALL pieces of the A/C system have been replaced. It surely doesn't make it any easier to accept. I remember working on power steering with Steve and when it was all put back together and we started car and turned the steering wheel we had leakage!!! I couldn't have been more frustrated at that moment!
Stephen
P.S. Neil is a Saint-in-waiting!!

Two consecutive power assist valves that were bad, NAPA didn't have any more in stock and Stephen had to head home. I felt like I'd failed him, but what can you do when new parts fail and you're under a time constraint.

Steve

mbsf1970

Two consecutive power assist valves that were bad, NAPA didn't have any more in stock and Stephen had to head home. I felt like I'd failed him, but what can you do when new parts fail and you're under a time constraint.

Steve

You did not fail me Steve...the parts did.

I got this piece of advice long time ago: You do what you can with what you've got in the time you're given...

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

I'll be taking Stephen's CS on a shakedown cruise this week:

Attachments

• DOUGDONE1.jpg
    DOUGDONE1.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 36
  • DOUGDONE2.jpg
    DOUGDONE2.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 35