• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GTCS / HCS in Colorado

dbeal

I am wondering how many of you that have GTCS / HCS are in Colorado? I have aquired a "builder" car that My father and I are putting back together. Would like to be able to get in touch with fellow coloradans who might be able to impart some knowledge and also a physical look as to how some things are done on the GTCS.

Thanks in advance

tinman59

I know of two '68 HCS's in Pueblo ,Co. I own one of them (my Sons) and know the owner of the other.
I would be happy to send pictures but my sons is in need of restoration. You can e-mail me at tinman09svdb
@aol.com

coloradoHCS

dbeal, I just bought one and live in Conifer. I can e-mail detail photo's or you may want to take a drive up sometime and check it out. It is fully restored to stock condition. It is a 68 HCS with 289 4 speed, A/C, PS, Power Disc Brakes. I am about 30 miles south west of Denver. You can reach me at coniferhi@aol.com. I know of 3 other HCs's in the Denver area in addition to mine. Mark.

68 GTCS

California Special in Colorado

I just purchased a 68 CS here in CO. I live in the Greeley area N. of Denver about 45 miles. It is a factory J code 302-4. It has alot of neat options, not sure how many are original but they are still very interesting. It has a vinal roof, tach, clock, tilt-away steering, upper and lower consoles, dual exhaust. You are welcome to see it if you would like or I can send pictures.
Good Luck! Oh by the way.*** HAPPY NEW YEAR!***