• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

"Monthly Special" featured car for July

Mustanglvr

Great story and photos Doug! Those are cool looking cars. I love the fact that they are all Sunlit gold, a beautiful color. It will be a wonderful day when you have them all restored and can enjoy them even more!

Mustanger

Congrats Doug on being the Monthly CS Honoree!!!

You have a car with great potential, and I'm sure you'll fix it up the way you want it once you can spend a little time with it...

still looking for one

You have a great candidate to fix up, Douglas! Congrats. for being selected as the owner of the car of the month.

It is a car to keep with lots of good memories and more to come!

Jim B.

68sunlitgold

Thanks for all the great comments.....I appologize for not replying earlier but work has been very busy, with me trying to get everything in order before I leave. As a matter of fact I leave for the desert today......should be back sometime in mid-November. Again thanks for all the comments and someday I know my dream of having a great looking restored car will become a reality.

Doug