• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 HCS project for sale

Nebraska HCS

I decided to go ahead and list my 1968 High Country Special project on Ebay. Lost lots of sleep thinking about it! But need to sell for home purchase.

I thought about putting all the reproduction fiberglass on and selling it for about $7600, instead selling it as is without the fiberglass for $6,900.

I have the Marti report showing it as optioned as HCS. Car has windshield tag, door tag, and both fender aprons VINS match.

NON running car, but legit and very rare as you all know, so won't preach to the choir!

Here is the Ebay link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230108762268

The item number is 230108762268 in case the link does not work.

Please email me with any questions. I work out of town for 36 hours at at time so I won't be back until Sunday morning but I will have my wife check email for any questions.

Thanks, Scott

mustang6473@msn.com

luisa2552

That's a high VIN. Anyone know the last VIN on our cars? You ought to post a pic of the Marti. Why no scoops or fiberglass if it was a front end wreck?